Each license includes online access for one student for all levels (1–3 to 5) of language training in Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, English, Filipino (Tagalog), French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
IMPORTANT: You will receive your activation credentials via email within one business day from date of purchase. Your license will remain active through September 30, 2017.
- This license allows any-place learning on any device!
- Great for children, youth, and adults!
- Rosetta Stone software includes built-in performance metrics on every lesson and activity.
- Latter-day Learning does NOT provide academic credit, transcripts, or report cards for completion of Rosetta Stone levels/courses.
- Each level takes 30–50 hours to complete. Studying one hour per day, five days per week allows learners to complete all levels in a single year for up to two languages (one language at a time).
- Although your license allows just one student to enter information in the language learning units, all family members can learn the same language together by viewing the instruction units online, without entering any information.
- NEWLY ADDED: You can CHANGE your language up to once during a year. If you finish studying one language, or simply change your mind, just call us at 801-642-0056, and we'll change your Rosetta Stone language!
- ALSO REMEMBER: All Latter-day Learning families will receive a complimentary license to Microsoft 365, which gives you ongoing access to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Sway, and more!